Bungee Laces

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fools Rush In




Ahhhh, here I am again, a new blog, a very new life and hopefully the time to write and catch up on the last little while.

I am no fool, but it seems life has been rushing past with so many new things crammed into such a short time. In the past year, I've gotten married, been knocked up and been overseas twice!

So, without further ado, I introduce this blog... and my husband Roy.

Roy surprises me contanstly, acutally almost hourly. With him, life is never dull or predictable. Anyway... when I said I wanted to start a blog, he said, "Great, I'll start writing!" So, perhaps with some trepidation and perhaps with pride I introduce him to you all... ;)

You will know it's him, by the colourful language and the 'interesting' insights.

Enjoy our ramblings.

~ Heather & Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment