Bungee Laces

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dilligaf



Week two of the blog. Two weeks and I’m getting writers block. I was going to crap on about America a bit more but I don’t think I will. Although one thing that happened the other day and seems to be a reoccurring theme is Heather buying really bad take away lunches. It reminded me of the time we dined at an all you can eat Chinese joint in Aberdeen I had a nice array of chicken bits in gooey sauce. Very nice. Heather on the other hand had chosen a plate of stuff that looked like it had been freshly pulled from the inside of some beast that was happy to get rid of it. Me, with my tasty lunch and Heather with her autopsy.

Tarryn, shelia I work with, suggested that I write about my dog, Rusty. Apparently she has body issues as she had fat removed from her thighs, Rusty not Tarryn. Rusty is fine after her little op.

Heather and I are off to Adelaide during the September holidays. She’s going to show us around while I just sit and relax. Of course we are hoping she doesn’t have the baby while we are there. She is looking forward to meeting one of my friends that lives in Adelaide. I, on the other hand, have to ring him and make sure he only tells the G rated version of my life before Heather. We should have a lot of fun and good BBQ’s at my Aunty Leslie’s house. Heather also gets to meet some more of my cousins.

Good news the Doggies won on the weekend.

Heather has discovered Kevin Bloody Wilson. Now the good God fearing Christian girl, the daughter of a minister listens to “You can’t say c#*t in Canada” and “I had an absolutely c*&t of a day”. Oh, yes I nearly forgot she loves Dilligaf – Do I Look Like I Give A F*#k?" Shit I love her. You’re beautiful darlin’. She had her hair cut the other day and it looks fantastic. Well done love.

We did some work around the house on the weekend and discovered a few new things:

• We have white floor tiles – very nice.
• Our room no longer smells like a Bangkok brothel.
• The sink is bigger than I remember.
• We have a lounge suite in the lounge room.

I’m sure when the sheets off your bed can be used as dry wall, you need to change them. I folded one of them and it snapped and gashed my hand. I noticed the other day that I have a rash like thing on my upper leg. Funny thing is that Heather has a matching one on her arse. What’s that about?

One funny thing with Heather being pregnant is the amount of unexplained fluids leaking out of her. It’s different, in a good way. But it does mean that she is pregnant and that is so beautiful. Heather is looking so good it makes my heart swell. It is a little frightening becoming a dad but I’m so bloody looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Good on ya Roy.
    My personal KBW is "Stick that F#@*%'n phone up ya F#@*%'n arse".
    Your sheets sound like a bio hazard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definately NOT a blog I can show my mother!

    Wail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nor was mine....tho for different reasons, not that she would have read it anyway.

    ReplyDelete