Bungee Laces

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Blogs that never were...


I may be accused of being 'slack' as I'm sure its been well over a year since my last post... I often think of writing, but that's as far as it goes. If I had been writing, maybe some of my post titles would have gone something like this:

Honey arrives!
The Big Boob Fiasco and Projectile Vomit.
Bottle Saves the Day!
The Catholic Experience.
The Never Ending Relief Job.
Rain, Rain Rain, Rain Rain Rain Rain...
The Adelaide Experience.
A Butcher Shop?
Yes, A butcher shop!
Sell, Sell, Sell!
Can't Sell.
Moving on, moving out.
"Just pray it wasn't the head gasket mate!"
Paradise at last.
Strange smells, noises and no towel rails!
Uh oh.
Now What??????????
Rain, Rain, Rain Rain Rain and MORE BLOODY Rain!
Fishing from Home.
Saying Goodbye. :(
Endless tears.
Turning a Corner.
Waiting and Reading.

So, there you have it, all the blogs I might have written.
I'll do better now, write better now, and maybe Roy will join me too. :)

Get ready to share in our crazy adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, "waiting and reading". I know all the details of the others. I want to read that one....or just email me;)
    Miss you.
    XXX
    P.S I have been blogging again too.
    http://forfainthearted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Waiting to hear about these 'bloomin' jobs and reading 'self-help' books to get me through the waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete